Madina Mosque Trust will re-open for Jummah prayers from Friday 14 August 2020. – We are limited to 20 people per prayer- First Come First Serve Basis. Once full the doors will be locked at 1:30pm.
The following guidance applies in all cases when attending any Mosque.
- Sanitise your hands when entering and leaving.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Bring your own prayer mat.
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Bring your own bag to store your shoes in and keep them beside you. Do not use the shoe racks.
- The washrooms and toilets are closed – perform wudu before coming to the Mosque.
- There is no access to the Quran or other books.
- Children under 15 are not permitted to attend the Mosque for the time being.
- The elderly, or those with underlying health conditions, should not attend the Mosque.
Do not enter the building if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms:
- a high fever
- a new continuous cough
- a loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
The Mosque is NOT open between congregational prayers and will be locked during prayer times.
Please leave the Mosque as soon as the Jamat prayer ends.
Roxburgh Street Masjid Welcomes you back !!